Sometimes I forget that anyone actually reads my blog. I write to you, and put my thoughts out to the world, and go on about my day. I take you to school, I work, I cook, and clean. I spend time with your Dad. So when Carla over at PoppedBlackWomanBlog.com nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, I was stunned! I like what Carla is doing on her piece of web property. “Popped” stands for positively optimistic and powerful. Every woman needs a little more of that in their lives. I love her quirky personality and her unapologetic authenticity.
So, as recipient of this nomination, I must do a few things.
- Thank the person that nominated you. BUT OF COURSE! Thank you Carla. Thank you for reminding me that following my own bliss is worthwhile. I enjoy writing this blog and am glad you like it too.
- Link to Carla’s blog. —–>>>> Go check out PoppedBlackWoman.com. It’s kind of awesome!
- Select 15 blog/bloggers that you feel have fantabulous blogs–whether you’ve recently discovered them or you follow them regularly.
- Nominate those 15 awesome bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you, and everyone else, 7 things about yourself.
- I loathe watermelon. I can’t even stand the smell of it. My husband hates it too!
- I love to read. A quiet night with a good book and a cup of coffee is heavenly to me.
- I’m introverted although not shy. I’m an INFJ to be exact.
- I’m an Aries.
- I love to eat.
- I keep a small circle of friends. I think it’s an introvert thing.
- My brother and I are ten years apart so my mom says it was like having 2 only children.
And thank you my Dumplin. Thank you for putting a fire under me that had dimmed before.
PS – If there’s a blog you think I should be reading, comment below!